Measuring for the correct amount of tiles
Working out how much materials you will need for a tiling project is essential to achieving a successful installation. Getting it right is very easy easy,
- Divide your floors in smaller manageable squares.
- ALWAYS leave windows in your wall sizes to allow for reveals and wastage.
- Use our guide to help convert measurements**Conversion table** LINK
- Always add 10% to your final area to allow for cuts and wastage
- If you have a box or 2 left over, it is always useful to keep these for the future, you never know what changes you might like to make
- Occasionally, you may find an odd tile on your boxes, these can typically be used for cuts before using full tiles