Finance your dream project - and at 0% it's a great option!
We've been working on a finance plan along with our finance partner Close Brothers (who just happen to be an award winning banking group and one of the largest 250 companies on the London Stock Exchange) that removed all the clutter that makes it difficult for our customers to decide whether to choose the finance option or not; here's how:
- Straight forward deposit amount - 10%
- The balance split into 10 monthly payments - interest free
- The minimum spend has to be £600
- Paperless e-signature acceptance process (in-store or at your leisure at home, on-line) with instant decisions
To find out more, or to start an application, visit your nearest showroom.
Note: Currently our Finance Option is only available in-store but we will be making it available on-line soon.
Designing your dream bathroom, or renovating your home is an exciting process, but then you start to realise there are many considerations & decisions such as style schemes, colours, layouts and the big one - paying for it. What a headache! Using our finance option is a great way of solving the 'how to pay for it' decision, once that's sorted the rest becomes much easier.
At Tile&BathCo we have everything else you'll need to find the answer to all the other considerations, just come along to one of our showrooms and there you'll find:
- A full range of bathroom settings, wet room settings, full suite settings with selections of tiles, baths, showers and vanity systems.
- Experienced staff who can advise and show you a great selection of tiles: wall and floor, porcelain, ceramic, slate and stone with mosaics and border tiles.
- You can browse the full store and gather ideas, decide on your design and our staff will prepare your quote.
- Pass it through the 'instant decision' in store finance portal and bingo! Order placed, home delivery selected and home for a cuppa with no stress.
Should you choose to cancel your credit agreement with Close Brothers Retail Finance and have already received your goods from us, then you will be liable to pay Close Brothers Retail Finance, in full, for the product (unless your cancellation rights apply).