You have no items in your shopping cart.
- About Us
- Buying Guide
- Help Centre
- How soon before you receive your order?
- We aim to deliver all orders expediently although no guarantee is given as to how quickly this will be as it depends on the items that constitute the order.
- Once your order has been received and stock has been checked for availability we will inform you (either by email or telephone) of any likely delays due to ‘stock shortages’.
- We will advise you at the time of dispatch that your shipment in full, or in part (as previously advised and agreed with you) has taken place.
- Delivery Process and things to be aware of.
- Your order may be made on a pallet or multiple pallets using large wagons with tail lift, please make sure you read the Terms and Conditions of Delivery for details of important information you must advise us of prior to delivery.
- If your delivery has been confirmed and you do not wish to proceed with the agreed delivery you must notify us by no later than 3PM on the day prior to the delivery. You may be liable for re-delivery or return delivery charges if this is not done.
- You should not arrange your installer/tradesman until you have taken delivery of your goods and they have been checked and accepted by you; TileandBath Co. will accept no liability for any financial implications of any kind due to planned deliveries arriving late (for whatever reason).